Sunday, May 07, 2006

My one day vacation!

Well yesterday was my last day as the fulltime retail store manager, tomorrow is my first day as a Licienced Community Association Manager. So I guess that means I'm on vacation , or between jobs....I prefer the on vacation.
Spent most of the morning wading through all the piled up mail (thank God for electronic bill payment and drafting or I'd never pay a bill! My first "big" job was handling the accounting department for a multi-million dollar operation so anything smaller than five or ten thousand was a "pain in the ass" bill, so we let them pile up and then threw a big chunk of cash at them. But in the real world these blighters expect to be paid like monthly, What's up with that? :)
Anyway two trashbags of "stuff" later the "cave" almost looks organized. I stopped for two reasons, one, I'm going to hit the Pub in about an hour for my usual "Sunday Pint Treatment", and two, I got to my old Apple! I really can't bear to throw it out, and I'd love to set it up again, but,....well the wife is going to Boston for business for about ten days,....I could do a little "hack 'n slash" while she's gone and set it up. Yep, that's what I'm gonna do. Now I'll start planning for it.
Forget the hour, I'm heading for the pub (I do better planning with a pint in hand!)
-30-

No comments: