Sunday, October 08, 2006

Whoa!!! I'm doing this technical shit again!!

trying to "crossover" to the new beta blogspot so I can play with pix's, (at the same time uploading the new Microsoft Office '07 (beta) on my laptop, petting my cat (who feels particularly in need of love today), making up my list of "stuff" from the Office Supply store a little later, getting ready to shut everything down and watch my New England Patriots game at the Pub, and otherwise "relaxxing"!
Maybe I'll write again this evening.
Mr. G.

2 comments:

Only $19.95 said...

My friend~
I do not know if I like this Beta thing..... Thanks for sticking with me! I have a feeling that I won't be very popular because of Beta....

Mr. Guinness said...

Allie,
I'm with you, I think this "beta" thing sucks. But like the ad says,"you can't go back" (damn!)
Incidentally a long overdue apology to you and the "dude". It really is a little freaky to meet real live people you've come to know on the net.
I plan to visit the Ruth Criss's this Friday evening about four thirty to meet the dude, I'll buy you bith a drink if you're there. If that's not good, let me know as I'm open Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday evenings.
You are a real human being, I've come to know that through your blog, or in reality, your heart.
Thank you for being you!
haven't heard about your "puppy" lately, how's he doing, and how's the little on, not to mention the "house".
Love y'all, keep on keepn' on
Mr. G.